Passport Application Requirements in Kenya
A passport is recommended for international travel — nowadays you can apply for, renew or replace a passport online.
To apply passport in Kenya you have to read this article carefully:
Procedure for Passport Application
- Visit E-Citizen and register account.
- Login to your E-Citizen account and go to immigration services, click on passport application form
- Go through the given instructions and fill the application form step by step.
- Choose the mode of payment and pay for the passport fees.
There are different modes of payment to choose from; example M-PESA, VISA, CREDIT CARD and more.
- Download and print the hard copy of the application form and invoices.
- Submit the signed pre-filled application form with required attachments in person to the respective offices as per the appointments and enrollment of bio-metrics.
N/B: During the submission you will need:
- Original birth certificate and copy
- Original ID and copy.
- Three current passport size photos.
- Recommender’s ID card copy
- Parents ID cards or death certificates copies
What are the Charges for passport?
There are different types of passports, each passport type has its own cost.
- 32 Pages Ordinary “A” Series costs Kshs. 4,550
- 48 Pages Ordinary “B” Series costs Kshs. 6,050
- 64 Pages Ordinary “C” Series costs Kshs. 7,550
- East African Passport costs Kshs. 990
- Diplomatic passport costs Kshs. 7,550
When you are planning to travel abroad, the first thing that comes in your mind is to make a passport. Apply for a passport application today in order to save the time.
Need to apply for one or have a question concerning international passport application? Call or Whats-app us on +254 111 697 072