How to Apply TSC Number Online in Kenya
Every teacher needs a TSC number to be employed permanently by the Teachers Service Commission or any other private education sector in Kenya.
What Are the Requirements for Applying for TSC Number?
Below are the requirements for TSC number registration (All documents should be in soft copy for uploading);
- Passport/ ID card
- Passport size photo
- Academic and professional certificates.
- Transcript (All in one pdf)
- Bank deposit slip /M-PESA Transaction details
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Dully filled GP 69 Medical Letter
- Affidavit; only, when names differ from other documents)
- Phone number (for verification)
- Email address i.e. where the certificate will be sent after the verification process.
- Postal address and postal code
How do I pay my TSC registration number?
For New Registration a non-refundable fee of Kshs. 1055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account: National Bank of Kenya (Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001000905001 or through M-Pesa Pay bill Business number – 625625.
How to check TSC Number Registration Status
To check whether you have successfully registered for the TSC number visit TSC website and click verify TSC number. Enter you’re your ID Number to verify the progress.
How long does it take to get a TSC number after applying?
Once you have finished all the online registration process, it will take less than a month before the TSC number is assigned to you.
The commission will issue you with a registration certificate to the e-mail address you provided during registration.